ANDERSON GREENWOOD M6T SERIES
ANDERSON GREENWOOD – M6T SERIES – 5 VALVE MANIFOLD
- The M6T 5-Valve Manifold for natural gas applications was first designed and manu- factured in 1960. It soon took over as the standard for recording orifice meters.
- Today, it is still widely used. The M6T is usually supported in the vertical meter tubing from the orifice flange union. Static pressure and calibration test connections are standard. The unit is available with integral tube fittings, if desired.
- Differential pressure transmitter accuracy and stability have improved, resulting in their broader use for natural gas mea- surement in production and transmission applications.
Features and Benefits M6T:
- Easy Installation. The lightweight M6T is easily installed in meter tubing. No additional support is generally required.
- Upstream or downstream 1/4-inch FNPT ports are standard for connect- ing the static pressure to the meter.
- Available with soft or hard seats. Soft seats are easily replaced in the field in the event of damage from hydrated or sand. Soft seats are toler- ant to much abuse from sand, grit, etc. remaining bubble-tight.
Tài liệu tham khảo: ANDERSON GREENWOOD – M6T SERIES – 5 VALVE MANIFOLD