HIGH PERFORMANCE PNEUMATIC BUTTERFLY VALVE
VAN BƯỚM ĐẦU KHÍ NÉN ÁP SUẤT CAO
Thông tin sản phẩm: VAN BƯỚM ĐẦU KHÍ NÉN ÁP SUẤT CAO
- Body: Stainless Steel,CF8,CF8M,CF3M, Carbon Steel
- Disc: Stainless Steel CF3M,CF3,CF8M, Double Stainless Steel,2507,1.4529
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Seats: PTFE; RPTFE
- Size: 5″ – 40″ (25mm – 1000mm)
- Flange accommodation: EN 1092 PN10/PN16
- ASME Class 150LB,300LB,600LB
- AS 4087 PN 10/ PN16/PN25/PN40 JIS /10K/20K
- Top flange:ISO5211
Description: VAN BƯỚM ĐẦU KHÍ NÉN ÁP SUẤT CAO
high performance butterfly valve adopts the design of double-eccentric structure. The shaft carries out double deviation from the structural center of the body and makes the disc leave the sealing seat instantly when it is opened in conjunction with the arc sealing face design of the disc, so as to reduce the friction of the sealing face. The disc has good sealing performance during closing. In addition to realizing effective compensation for the seat seal, the central self-positioning sealing seat structure design and the unique seat compensation sealing design reduce the friction during opening and closing, greatly reduce the operating force of the valve and effectively enhance the control precision of the butterfly valve. The butterfly valve is featured by stable and reliable sealing performance, long service life, etc. It is suitable for control and shut-off applications of common corrosive gases and liquid media.
Output Torque 10Nm to 8000 Nm
Control: Double acting,Single acting normally closed, acting,Single normally open
Pneumatic accessories: Solenoid valve, limit switch box , filter, E/P positioner, hand wheel
All double acting and spring return units are suitable for both on/off and throttling applications. Actuators which can be actuated with other media such as hydraulic oil or water are also available as an option.
- Two independently adjustable travel stop screws and a cam on the output shaft to permit precise bidirectional adjustment of movement in both the open and closed positions for quarter turn valves (+5° to -5° limit adjustment)
- Integral porting
- Standard units have anodized aluminum bodies with polyester coated end caps.
- Special coatings and materials available for corrosive environments
- NAMUR accessory compatible