GESTRA COOLING-WATER CONTROL VALVES GESTRAMAT
Gestra Control Valves
Quality made by GESTRA
The high-quality product range of GESTRA control valves is precisely tailored to suit customer requirements.
The valves are manufactured from a great variety of materials to suit each particular application, and the individual components are perfectly harmonised with one another. Individual, special materials can also be produced.
Cooling-water control valves GESTRAMAT
No outside energy or maintenance required
These proportional controllers regulate the cooling water flowrate to consumers that need cooling, based on the return temperature. This temperature can be individually set.
This way, the best possible use is made of the cooling water, and the greatly reduced water consumption cuts running costs.
Download Data: COOLING-WATER CONTROL VALVES
ADVANTAGES: COOLING-WATER CONTROL VALVES
- Directly actuated proportional controller for regulating the cooling-water return temperature.
- Raising the return temperature reduces the consumption of coolant and energy and lowers investment costs (for new systems).
- Also suitable for the demand-based supply of coolers connected in parallel.
- Body in straight through design with solids expansion thermostat and adjuster.
- CW 41 with pressure gauge (0-6 bar) and thermometer (-30 to +100°C) as standard.
- CW 41 with diaphragm actuator (MCW 41), which can also be retrofitted.
AT A GLANCE: COOLING-WATER CONTROL VALVES
- Lower water costs
- More economical pump operation
- Lower treatment costs
- Pumps, pipes and valves with smaller dimensions
- The system can be expanded without modifying pumps or pipes