GESTRA RETURN-TEMPERATURE CONTROL VALVES
RETURN-TEMPERATURE CONTROL VALVES BW
Information Product: Gestra Control Valves
Quality made by GESTRA
The high-quality product range of GESTRA control valves is precisely tailored to suit customer requirements.
The valves are manufactured from a great variety of materials to suit each particular application, and the individual components are perfectly harmonised with one another. Individual, special materials can also be produced.
Return-Temperature Control Valves BW
No outside energy or maintenance required
The cost efficiency of heating systems depends to a great extent on how well the heating medium stays at the right temperature for operation.
This can be helped by BW return-temperature control valves, which keep the set return temperature constant. The heating medium is only discharged after it has cooled down to the set closing temperature. This thrifty operation reduces running costs.
USE: Return-Temperature Control Valves BW
- BW 31 for hot water
- BW 31A for heating oil
Download Data: Return-Temperature Control Valves BW
ADVANTAGES: Return-Temperature Control Valves BW
- Directly actuated return-temperature control for maintaining the desired return temperature.
- For control in extensive heating networks (large building or trace heating), or for individual consumers (washing baths, chemical or electroplating baths).
- Also suitable for the demand-based supply of consumers connected in parallel.
- Globe valves with pressure-relieved sliding seal and fixed, factory-set closing temperature.
- With external adjusting mechanism on request