VAN CẦU HƠI TUYẾN TÍNH PN16 VL10 – OMC
OMC PNEUMATIC GLOBE CONTROL VALVE VL10
Thông tin sản phẩm: Model: VL “10”
- Body material: Ductile iron En-GÍ-400-18-LT
- Face toface dim. EN58-1 (DIN-UNI)
- Standard Bonnet (T. -5+ 200oC)
- Stuffing box HT200 Pack PTFE +GR Temp <=200oC
- EQP PLUG Cv=27 (full bore) – Seat &Plug: Inox ASTMA Tp.304 with PTFE/GR soft
- Tightness CI.VI ANSI FCI70-2
- Multispring Diaphram Actuator, Pillar Yok
- Signal 6 +18 PSI – NC, Stroke 20mm
- Medim Saturated Steam; Shut off: 12 bar
- POSITIONER 4-20MA / POWER ZENNEX
VL10 and VD10 Control Vales are 2 port single seat valves. They have a Ductil Iron (GGG40.3 PN16) Body, designed to satisfy most of the low/medium pressure control applications. They are particularly suited to steam, water, oil and air applications. They have a “top guided” construction that assure a stable plug travel over entire stroke of the valve minimizing vibration and wear.
Download tài liệu: OMC VL10
Pneumatic multisprings Diaphragm type – Integral yoke (New actuators Series AP most powerful and versatiles).
Piston (ON-OFF) type (Supply Air from 6 to 10 bar).
Electric type (Different configuration available : Std, Spring return, Atex, Exd).
From DN15 to DN200 – from PN16 to PN40.
Version according to Directive 94/9/EC “ATEX” are available II 2 G IIC c X Gb / II 2 D IIIC c X Db
Pnuematic Actuators: VL10 and VD10 control valves can be used wiht a range of pnuematic actuators. The actuators consist of a diaphragm and springs. The number of springs and their assembly can be changed to provide direct acting (air to close), or reverse reverse acting functions (air to open). This enables the valves to be used in heating and cooling, or fill and drain applications.
|Direct Action – Air to close||Reverse Action – Air to open|
The actuator can be fitted with a number of accessories.
- Air Filter Regulator – to clean and condition the air supply
- I/P Converters – to allow the valve to operate with a controller with a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc signal
- Valve Positioner – which will compensate for variation in air or line pressure
- Limit Switches – to provide confirmation of valve open or closed position
- 4/20 mA position transmitter – to retransmit the position of the valve to a remote location
- Hand wheel – to allow the valve to be opened and closed using a mechanical overide.
If you have a specific application, we would be delighted to discuss these options