GESTRA THERMOSTATIC STEAM TRAPS BK
Thermostatic steam traps for removing condensate from steam or for venting steam pipes.
In steam traps with GESTRA Thermovit regulators, the opening and closing process is controlled by the interaction of bimetallic plates and a stage nozzle. It is precisely this principle that makes steam traps from the BK series highly responsive, very efficient and extremely resistant.
USE: Thermostatic steam traps
Robust steam traps for condensate removal from heating processes with small load fluctuations.
Especially recommended for use in:
- Saturated steam pipes
- Superheated steam pipes
- Trace heaters
- Air heaters
Thanks to automatic venting, steam traps from the BK series are also ideal for use as air vents.
ADVANTAGES: Thermostatic steam traps
- Extremely good start-up performance
- No loss of steam
- Suitable for differential pressure up to 275 bar
- Able to cope with the harshest operating conditions
- Any installation position – in horizontal or vertical pipes
- Inner parts made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Can be serviced without removing the body from the pipe
- Metal base bushing provides the seal between the body and bimetallic regulator
- Stage nozzle for non-return valve action