GESTRA THERMOSTATIC STEAM TRAPS BK 45/46
Thermostatic steam traps BK 45/46
These steam traps are insensitive to frost and water hammer, resistant to corrosion and require little maintenance.
The traps regulate the flow of medium using a highly responsive Thermovit regulator. Specially shaped bimetallic plates arranged one above the other expand as the media temperature rises, moving the stage nozzle. The flow orifice closes. In the cold state, the regulator is fully open. That is why steam traps from the BK series boast an excellent start-up performance.
KEY DATA: Thermostatic steam traps BK 45/46
- DN 15 -25 (½” – 1″)
- PN 40 /CLASS 300
- Max. differential pressure: 22/32 bar
- Easy-to-install RHOMBUSline body with recessed body gasket and metal base bushing
- Integrated non-return valve action
- Dirt strainer with large surface area (Y-strainer)
OPTIONS: Thermostatic steam traps BK 45/46
- Integrated steam trap monitoring for loss of steam and banking-up of condensate
- Drainage valve