JBK Series Floating Type Metal Seat Steam Jacket Ball Valve
Full-Bore One-Piece Flanged Ends
JIS 10k JIS 20K ASME CLASS 150 – CLASS 300
JBK/JBKM Series ball valves are designed for keeping fluid in specific temperature during the process. Optional seat materials provide the wider range of application to satisfy various industrial environments.
Body Material: Standard in CF8, CF8M. Other materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 1/2” to 8” (DN15 to DN200)
- Pressure Rating: JIS 10/20K ASME CLASS 150/300
- End Connections: RF
- Temperature Range: Soft Seat: -20.2~356°F (-29~180°C) / Metal Seat: -20.2~662°F (-29~350°C)
- Face-to-face Dimensions: JIS B2002 / ASME B16.10
- Flanged Dimensions: JIS B2220 / ASME B16.5
- Body Pressure Test: JIS B2003 / ASME B16.34
- Seat Leakage Test: Soft Seat: API 598 / Metal Seat: ANSI/FCI70-2 Class V
Casting: MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55
- 1-PC valve body prevents the leakage from joint side.
- Fully jacketed design keeps the fluid temperature heated or cooled evenly.
- Seats are available in soft-seat and metal-seat designs.
- Anti-Static design.
- Anti-blowout stem design (Size 2-1/2” and above).
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Fire safe design.
- DNV-CECertificate 2017.04.15
- DNV-ISO 9001-2008 Certificate 2017.02.25