JDV Floating Type Metal Seat Steam Jacket Ball Valve
JBKM Series Ball Valve
JBK/JBKM Series ball valves are designed for keeping fluid in specific temperature during the process. Optional seat materials provide the wider range of application to satisfy various industrial environments.
- Body Material: Standard in CF8, CF8M. Other materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 1/2” to 8” (DN15 to DN200)
- Pressure Rating: JIS 10/20K ASME CLASS 150/300
- End Connections: RF
- Temperature Range: Soft Seat: -20.2~356°F (-29~180°C) / Metal Seat: -20.2~662°F (-29~350°C)
- Face-to-face Dimensions: JIS B2002 / ASME B16.10
- Flanged Dimensions: JIS B2220 / ASME B16.5
- Body Pressure Test: JIS B2003 / ASME B16.34
- Seat Leakage Test: Soft Seat: API 598 / Metal Seat: ANSI/FCI70-2 Class V
- Casting: MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55
- 1-PC valve body prevents the leakage from joint side.
- Fully jacketed design keeps the fluid temperature heated or cooled evenly.
- Seats are available in soft-seat and metal-seat designs.
- Anti-Static design.
- Anti-blowout stem design (Size 2-1/2” and above).
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Fire safe design.