JSB Series V-Port Segment Control Valve
VAN ĐIỂU KHIỂN JSB SERIES
JDV JSB Series – JDV CONTROL VALVE
JSB Series V-segment valve is the segment ball with V-notch design for both regulating and shut-off services. The high valve capacity with optimum flow characteristics provides the ideal solution in flow control.
- Body Material: Standard in WCB, CF8, CF8M. Other materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 1” to 16” (DN25 to DN400)
- Pressure Rating: JIS 10K ASME CLASS 150/300 DIN PN16/40
- End Connections: Flangeless / RF Flanged
- Range Ability: Greater than 150:1.
- Seat Leakage: ANSI/FCI70-2 / Soft-seat: Class VI / Metal-seat: Class IV
- Temperature Range: -20~661°F (-29~350°C)
- Face-to-face Dimensions: According to ISA S75.04
- Flanged Dimensions: JIS B2220 / ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1
- 1-PC Body design reducing the leakage.
- V-segment design providing the large and straight path giving a high Cv even in case of fibers or particles.
- Trunnion design with self-lubricating bearings making the torque lighter and life cycle longer.
- V-notch in the segment offering a shearing function to allow fibrous mediums or slurries to pass without any obstruction.
- Optional seat design meeting many applications.
- Alternative hard faces satisfying numerous services.
- Spring-loaded metal seat design providing a lower torque.
- Removable end-cap making the maintenance easier.
- Equal percentage flow characteristics.
- Spline stem design reducing the deadband to optimizes the control performance.
- Available in flangeless (wafer) of flanged connections.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Anti-static design.
- Anti-blowout stem design.
- ANSI ISA 93.00.01-1999
- DNV-CECertificate 2017.04.15
- DNV-ISO 9001-2008 Certificate 2017.02.25
- Low emission test ISO 15848-1 First Edition 2006