JBT Series Trunnion Type Soft Seat Ball Valve
JVD CONTROL VALVE
Trunnion Type Soft/Metal Seat Ball Valve
ASME CLASS 150/300/600/900/1500/2500
The JBT & JBTM Series are Trunnion-mounted ball valves designed with vanguard engineering and highly sophisticated technology. Our in-house High Velocity Oxygen Fuel-sprayed hard faces allow them to defy the toughest operating conditions, such as high pressure, abrasive and corrosive mediums, slurries, etc. Successfully used in the Oil & Gas industry, Refineries and Power Plants, these API 6D certificated valves provide an outstanding tightness, stability, safety and reliability that exceed most industry standards.
- Body Material: Standard in WCB, CF8, CF8M. Other materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 2” to 24” (DN50 to DN600)
- Pressure Rating: ASME CLASS 150/300/600, 900/1500/2500 on request.
- End Connections: RF / RTJ
- Temperature Range: Soft seat: -320~482°F (-196~250°C) / Metal seat: -320~932°F (-196~500°C), higher temperature on request.
- Face-to-face Dimensions: ASME B16.10
- Flanged Dimensions: ASME B16.5
- Body Pressure Test: ASME B16.34 / API 598 / API 6D
- Seat Leakage Test: Soft seat: ASME B16.34 / API 598 / API 6D / Metal seat: ANSI/FCI70-2 Class V in standard, Class VI in option.
- Casting: MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55
- Fire Safe Design: Certificated according to API 607 / API 6FA
- True bidirectional design and wide temperature range satisfying all applications.
- Cavity pressure relief design protecting against any excess of pressure in the body cavity.
- Trunnion ball design ensuring a tight contact between seats and balls, and allowing the valves to withstand extremely high pressures.
- Single Piston seat rings that guarantees the self-relief of the body cavity in case of overpressure.
- Double piston design in option, securing both upstream and downstream sealings.
- Optional double block and bleed design ensuring a safe isolation simultaneously on both upstream and downstream seats.
- Splined stem design strengthening the trim to withstand heavy torques under high pressure drops.
- Emergency sealant injection design on request to restore the seat or packing integrity immediately.
- Optional drain plug device to empty the cavity or to detect any leakage.
- Body gland providing a trustworthy anti-blowout function and an easy maintenance.
- Several alternatives of soft and metal seats to meet any kinds of requirement.
- Optional purge device guaranteeing a complete cleaning of the body cavity.
- Fire safe design according to API 607 or API 6FA.
- Anti-static device.
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad design.
- DNV-CECertificate 2017.04.15
- DNV-ISO 9001-2008 Certificate 2017.02.25
- Fire-safe test API 6FA 3 Edition [ 1 ]
- Fire-safe test API 6FA 3 Edition [ 2 ]
- Fire-safe test API 6FA 3 Edition [ 3 ]
- Fire-safe test API 607 6 Edition [ 1 ]
- Fire-safe test API 607 6 Edition [ 2 ]