3 Way Ball Valve Trunnion Metal Seat
JCTM Series – JDV Control Valve
T/L-Port Full Bore Flanged Ends ASME CLASS 150/300 PN16/40
The JCT/JCTM trunnion-mounted 3/4-way ball valves are designed for the most complex flow control equations. Our unique 4-seat design with many alternatives of soft and metal seats allows the JCT/JCTM Series to withstand the toughest operating conditions in the fields of Oil & Gas, Refineries, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Mining, Petrochemical and Chemical industries, etc.
- Body Material: Standard in WCB, CF8, CF8M. Other materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 1-1/2” to 8” (DN40 to DN200)
- Pressure Rating: ASME CLASS 150/300 DIN PN16/40
- End Connections: RF
- Temperature Range: Soft Seat: -20~356°F (-29~180°C) / Metal Seat: -20~932°F (-29~500°C)
- Flanged Dimensions: ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1
- Body Pressure Test: API 598
- Seat Leakage Test: Soft Seat: API 598 / Metal Seat: ANSI/FCI70-2 Class V
- Casting: MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55
- Trunnion ball design keeping the torque stable and low, even at a high pressure drop.
- Robust 1-PC trim combining ball & stem (size 4” and below), to increase the valve life cycle.
- Oversized stem design preventing any deformation from high pressure or high temperature.
- Unique 4-seats design ensuring a perfect balance and an optimum position of the ball.
- Spring loaded design keeping the seat in tight contact with the ball, even at a low pressure.
- Many options of soft and metal seats to meet the requirements of all using conditions.
- Fire safe design.
- Anti-blowout stem design.
- Anti-static design.
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad design.
- DNV-CECertificate 2017.04.15
- DNV-ISO 9001-2008 Certificate 2017.02.25