JBFM Cryogenic Series Floating Ball Valve
BALL VALVE JBFM CRYOGENIC SERIES
VAN BI ĐIỀU KHIỂN JDV
JDV BALL VALVE
Product features: JBFM Cryogenic Series Floating
- Available in soft and metal seats to meet the requirements of all kinds of industries.
- Highly precise machining enabling the seat leakage to reach the strict requirements of the BS6364 standard.
- Extended stem protecting efficiently the actuator from the frozen temperature of the medium.
- Spring-loaded design keeping the metal seat in tight contact with the ball, even at low pressure.
- Design with a larger ball, to offer the best sealing efficiency.
- Upstream relief hole on the ball, preventing any overpressure in the cavity.
- Anti-static design.
- Anti-blowout stem design.
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad design.
JIS 10K; 20K ASME CLASS 150; CLASS 300 DIN PN 16; PN 40
In order to satisfy the ever growing needs of high-quality cryogenic valves for a wide range of industries, our skilled engineers, who already possess an extensive experience in critical applications, designed the JBF/JBFM Cryogenic Series. Based on the successful and renowned design of the JBF/JBFM Series, our cryogenic products offer an unmatched level of reliability, stability and most importantly safety, whatever the low temperature medium may be:
Applicable Standards: JBFM Cryogenic Series Floating
- Body Material: Standard in LCB, LCC, LC9, CF8, CF8M. Special materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 1/2” to 6” (DN15 to DN150)
- Pressure Rating: JIS 10/20K ASME CLASS 150/300 DIN PN16/40
- End Connections: RF
- Temperature Range: Soft Seat: -321~356°F (-196~180°C) / Metal Seat: -321~661°F (-196~350°C)
- Face-to-face Dimensions: JIS B2002 / ASME B16.10 / EN 558 Series 14/15
- Flanged Dimensions: JIS B2220 / ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1
- Body Pressure Test: JIS B2003 / API 598
- Seat Leakage Test: BS6364
- Casting: MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55
Product Spec: Catalog and Cryogenic Valve / Floating Type Soft / Metal Seat Ball Valve